Drinking clay is an ancient tradition from the Andes, the Incas used to take it for energy and digestion, They knew it was good for the gut as it absorbs all of the toxin in the body, even good for hangovers.
You mix the clay with water and when the clay settles on the bottom, you drink up. The clay has the ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
Bentonite Clay has shown to help with:
Digestive disturbances like acid reflux, constipation, bloating, gas, etc.
Helping with skin and allergy issues
To help provide minerals for the body
To help speed recovery from vomiting and diarrhea
In oral health preparations
Externally for all types of skin problems and to speed healing