Raw Bounty Balls
The filling of the balls:
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded coconut.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar alternative (honey, agave, maple syrup or rice syrup) we used Maple syrup.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
The chocolate coating:
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of Cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of your sugar alternative substitute
- Add shredded coconut,milk, sugar alternative and vanilla extract into a food processeor. Blend mixture together untill the consistency changes.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place in freezer for 50 minutes or until hard.
- In a pot add all of the chocolate coating ingredients. Heat on low. Stir until melted. Remove from hot plate and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Take the balls out of the freezer a place each ball into the chocolate mixture untill covered.
- Put baking paper on tray and place the chocolate covered balls back into the tray and put into freezer. Take out after 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated.